Examining the financial aspects of your architecture is imperative. Yet, it is rarely discussed in the literature and in webinars. This webinar will dedicate 30 minutes to it. You'll learn the following:
- How to find potential strategic initiatives and projects in your organization?
- How to gather financial information (revenue and cost) for your initiatives and projects?
- How to prioritize initiatives and projects from one to another using finance?
- What are the financial methods that can be used to examine your initiatives and projects?
- How to examine the concept of risk in finance and architecture?
- How to reexamine and reprioritize your initiatives and projects at regular intervals?
This 30-minute long free webinar will be next December 10 at 10:30 AM Eastern time, 3:30 PM UK time, or 4:30 PM Germany time. It will also be recorded for later viewing.Attend this Webinar