You’ve got a good enterprise architecture team, focused mostly on applications, data, and services? Your business stakeholders do not understand what you're doing with your EA tool? Your agile IT delivery team does not know or have easy access to your information?
Including business architecture to your EA practice could make your team much more valuable to both IT and business stakeholders, especially with the IRIS Business Architect Pharmaceutical Examples and Framework. Watch this video for additional information:Ask for a Web Demo
Our IRIS Pharmaceutical Business Architect Detailed Framework/Examples for life science, medical device, and generic drugs companies, includes the following:
- over 1,300 business capabilities;
- over 450 information concepts, many of them linked to business capabilities;
- 47 detailed value streams, where over 30 of them are either critical or patient/client-driven value streams with their enabling business capabilities;
- over 110 pharmaceutical stakeholders, most of them linked to value stages among others;
- 22 typical business units/departments, linked to business capabilities;
- 21 typical products and services;
- over 1,900 business processes from the APQC Process Classification Framework (PCF) – Life Science - Excel Version 7.2.1;
- over 2,500 cross-map relationships;
- over 500 automatically updated diagrams according to your latest changes;
- the ‘Product Launch to a New Market Segment’ example;
- the ‘Improving Product Candidates Portfolio Management Using Artificial Intelligence’ example;
- the ‘Optimizing Clinical Trial Patient Selection Using Artificial Intelligence’ example;
- a merger & acquisition example; and
- 7 slide decks with over 800 slides.
Our IRIS Pharmaceutical Business Architecture Implementation offering includes our IRIS Pharmaceutical Business Architect Framework/Examples, a Two-Day Clinical Trial Focus and Patient/Customer-Centric Pharmaceutical Business Architecture Tutorial, and a minimum of 7 days of Customized Business Architecture Implementation Consulting Services.
Our Two-Day Patient-Centric Pharmaceutical Business Architecture Tutorial and our Customized Business Architecture Implementation Consulting Services are described in more detail in this table below with pricing.Contact Us for a Quote