The IRIS Business Architect Framework for Utilities is now available for electric utilities, gaz utilities and water utilities. It includes the following:
- over 1,000 business capabilities;
- over 450 information concepts, many of them linked to business capabilities;
- 32 detailed value streams, all of them with their participating stakeholders and 15 client-driven value streams with their enabling business capabilities;
- over 90 typical utility stakeholders, most of them linked to value stages among others;
- over 25 typical business units/departments, linked to business capabilities;
- over 30 typical products, services and programs;
- over 1,800 cross-map relationships;
- over 300 automatically updated diagrams according to your latest changes (sample here);
- a product/service/program launch example; and
- a merger & acquisition example.
The framework is delivered with over 1,000 business capabilities, complete with their titles and descriptions. Many of these capabilities are linked to value stages, information concepts, all level one business processes, and to the different units of a typical utility organization. The framework also comes with 37 level 1 business capabilities with their corresponding children up to 7 levels deep.
The IRIS Utility Business Architecture Framework also includes 32 detailed value streams diagrams, complete with value stream and value stage descriptions, as shown in the diagram below. All value streams and value stages include their triggering and participating stakeholders.
This framework includes 15 client-driven value streams with their enabling business capabilities, as shown in the diagram below.
The IRIS Utility Business Architecture Framework is delivered with over 450 information concepts, complete with their titles and descriptions. All information concepts in this framework are linked to their corresponding business capabilities. It is also delivered with a typical Utility Organization Chart that includes over 25 typical business units, over 30 products and services typically offered by a Utility Organization and 80 stakeholders typically involved with a Utility Organization.
Finally, The IRIS Utility Business Architecture Framework comes with 2 examples; first, an "Increasing Residential Programs Revenue Scenarios" example, and second, a merger and acquisition example.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for a web demo and pricing.
Please note that our Utility Digital Transformation Using Enterprise and Business Architecture Webinar is made with this framework.