You’ve got a good manufacturing enterprise architecture team, focused mostly on applications, data, and services? Your business stakeholders do not understand what you're doing with your EA tool? Your agile IT delivery team does not know or have easy access to your information?
Including business architecture to your EA practice could make your team much more valuable to both IT and business stakeholders, especially with the IRIS Manufacturing Business Architect Examples and Framework. Watch this video for additional information:Ask for a Web Demo
Our IRIS Business Architect Manufacturing Framework/Examples for consumer packaged goods, large equipment, textile, clothing, petroleum, chemicals, plastics, mineral, machinery, computer and electronics, appliances, and components manufacturers, includes the following:
- over 890 business capabilities;
- over 450 information concepts, many of them linked to business capabilities;
- 35 detailed value streams, 18 of them are customer-driven and with their enabling business capabilities;
- over 110 manufacturing stakeholders, most of them linked to value stages among others;
- 18 typical business units/departments, linked to business capabilities;
- 40 typical products and services;
- over 1,950 cross-map relationships;
- over 400 automatically updated diagrams according to your latest changes;
- the 'Product Launch to a New Market Segment' example;
- the 'Improving Customer Service Using Artificial Intelligence' example;
- the ‘Traceability Using Blockchain’ example;
- a merger & acquisition example; and
- 7 slide decks with over 700 slides.
Our IRIS Business Architect Manufacturing Examples and Framework can be delivered and used with our Two-Day Customer-Centric Manufacturing Business Architecture Tutorial or with a minimum of 7 days of Customized Business Architecture Implementation Consulting Services.
Our Two-Day Customer-Centric Manufacturing Services Business Architecture Tutorial and our Customized Business Architecture Implementation Consulting Services are described in more detail in this table below with pricing.Ask for a Quote