You’ve got a good enterprise architecture team, focused mostly on applications, data, and services? Your business stakeholders do not understand what you're doing with your EA tool? Your agile IT delivery team does not know or have easy access to your information?
Including business architecture to your EA practice could make your team much more valuable to both IT and business stakeholders, especially with the IRIS Business Architect Retail Examples and Framework. Watch this video for additional information:Ask for a Web Demo
Our IRIS Retail Business Architecture Detailed Framework/Example includes the following:
- over 920 business capabilities;
- over 420 information concepts, many of them linked to business capabilities;
- 36 detailed value streams, 19 of them are customer-driven and with their enabling business capabilities;
- over 85 retail stakeholders, most of them linked to value stages among others;
- over 20 typical business units/departments, linked to business capabilities;
- over 40 typical products and services;
- over 2,000 business processes from the APQC Process Classification Framework (PCF) - Retail - Excel Version 7.2.1
- over 2,100 cross-map relationships;
- over 400 automatically updated diagrams according to your latest changes;
- the ‘Customer Service Using Artificial Intelligence’ example;
- the ‘Supply Chain Using Blockchain’ example;
- the ‘Omnichannel Implementation’ example;
- a merger & acquisition example; and
- 7 slide decks with over 700 slides.
Our IRIS Retail Business Architecture Implementation offering includes our IRIS Business Architect Retail Framework/Examples, a Two-Day Customer-Centric Retail Business Architecture Tutorial, and a minimum of 7 days of Customized Business Architecture Implementation Consulting Services.
Our Two-Day Customer-Centric Retail Business Architecture Tutorial and our Customized Business Architecture Implementation Consulting Services are described in more detail in this table below with pricing.Contact Us for a Quote