More and more organizations use IRIS Business Architect for their enterprise architecture and business architecture to deliver their client-driven strategies and optimize their client-journeys successfully using value streams, like those mentioned in the above diagram, and their enabling capabilities. Within only 6 months, IRIS Business Architect allows Enterprise and Business Architecture teams to deliver their first successes with relevant artifacts useful both for business and IT agile stakeholders, as shown in this schedule below.
Avoid starting from scratch your business and enterprise architecture practice by using this following product and/or services:
- our IRIS Business Architect software application;
- our IRIS Retail Business Architecture Framework; and/or
- our IRIS Retail Business Architecture Implementation Services.
Retailers seek different benefits from the use of IRIS Business Architect. Here are a few that can be pointed out:
- Better decision-making ability. The use of IRIS Business Architect helps retailers comprehend the complete impacts of decisions before making them, therefore reducing risk for each decision.
- Driven and cohesive strategy. IRIS Business Architect can contribute in decoding business strategies into action and focus investment toward initiatives that have higher returns.
- Agility in business and information technology execution. The use of IRIS Business Architect makes it easy to have a repository of reusable business architecture content for each of your service business units and defined processes that decode strategies into execution significantly speeding up an enterprise’s ability to recognize and implement all necessary changes.
- Higher operational effectiveness and capacity for growth. IRIS Business Architect helps retailers structure and rationalize business operations for efficiency and scalability.
Retailers are currently facing challenges that need to be addressed swiftly, preferably using IRIS Business Architects, to ensure optimal cohesion between a communication provider’s corporate strategy and its execution within each of its service business units. Here are some of these major challenges: