You’ve got a good financial services enterprise architecture team, focused mostly on applications, data, and services? Your business stakeholders do not understand what you're doing with your EA tool? Your agile IT delivery team does not know or have easy access to your information?
Including business architecture to your EA practice could make your team much more valuable to both IT and business stakeholders, especially with the IRIS Business Architect Financial Services Examples and Framework. Watch this video for additional information:Ask for a Web Demo
Our IRIS Financial Services Business Architect Examples and Framework for retail banks, commercial banks, wholesale banking, wealth management, trading services, currency exchange, corporate finance, venture capital, and insurance companies, includes the following:
- over 780 business capabilities;
- over 420 information concepts, many of them linked to business capabilities;
- 33 detailed value streams, 16 of them are customer-driven and with their enabling business capabilities;
- over 100 financial institution stakeholders, most of them linked to value stages among others;
- over 50 typical business units/departments, linked to business capabilities;
- over 50 typical products and services;
- over 1,600 business processes from the APQC Process Classification Framework (PCF) - Banking - Excel Version 7.2.1
- over 2,600 cross-map relationships;
- over 300 automatically updated diagrams according to your latest changes;
- the ‘Reaching a New Market Using a Mobile Application’ example;
- the ‘Improving Fund Performance Using Artificial Intelligence’ example;
- the ‘Automating Loans Using Blockchain’ example;
- a merger & acquisition example; and
- 7 slide decks with over 700 slides.
Our IRIS Business Architect Financial Services Examples and Framework can be delivered and used with our Two-Day Customer-Centric Financial Services Business Architecture Tutorial or with a minimum of 7 days of Customized Business Architecture Implementation Consulting Services.
Our Two-Day Customer-Centric Financial Services Business Architecture Tutorial and our Customized Business Architecture Implementation Consulting Services are described in more detail in this table below with pricing.Ask for a Quote