We are looking forward to present at the next Enterprise Architecture Summer School event in Copenhagen next August 12-16, 2019. The event will take place at the IT University of Copenhagen.
The Enterprise Architecture Summer School will focus on bringing students and professionals together in a week long learning environment within the growing field of Enterprise Architecture. Furthermore, the summer school has in recent years developed into an important networking forum. 60% of attendees are professionals. The other 40% are students.
The Enterprise Architecture Summer School will be welcoming, among others, Daniel Lambert, who will make a presentation entitled "Architecting and Delivering Optimal Customer Journeys" on Tuesday August 13 at 11:30AM.
We're really hoping to see you there!